Re: jorne

la jimc cusku di'e

> Nonetheless, I support the "lean lujvo" idea of using BAI for many
> presently defined miscellaneous places.  However, as an exception, I
> find useful the 4 or 5 numbered places on motion words.  Fortunately
> they are (or should be) uniform in definition.

Of the 24 gismu with an x5 place, only 3: bevri (carry), klama (come)
and plipe (leap) seem to involve motion, and another 3 could be
related: benji (transfer), fanva (translate), mrilu (mail).

bevri, benji and mrilu have parallel structures, but the other three
have their own.

The most unexpcted 5 place gismu was {santa}, which means "umbrella".

Jorge