Re: Existence and occurrence of events (was: ago24 & replies)

And:
> > If the event I try for occurs, then I've succeeded. If some other related
> > event occurs, but not the one I've tried for, then I've failed.
>
> You're right if you translate it as {mi troci lo nu mi muvgau lo rokci}.
> If you translate it as {mi troci lo nu lo rokci cu muvdu} then you're
> wrong.

Why? What do you mean by {mi troci lo nu lo rokci cu muvdu}? Where does it
say that I have to be the agent of the movement? Does {troci} automatically
have a {gasnu} implied, so that {mi troci lo nu <agentless event>} is really
an elided form of {mi troci lo nu mi gasnu lo nu <said event>}?

Jorge