Re: mo'e

>Is {mo'e li ci} the same as {ci} as a quantifier? Or is it the number
>of numbers three, like supposedly {mo'e pa plise} is the number of apples
>in "one apple"?

Yes!

First, mo'e is suppossed to be the inverse of 'li', so the firsst is definitely
true.  The second is effectively true, because when we add 'one apple' and
'one apple' to get 'two apples' we are in effect adding the number of apples
in 'one apple'.  But the latter is only an approximation, because it is harder
to answer the question of what iss "mo'e one apple plus mo'e one orange".
"mo'e two grute" would be AN answer, but "two" would not be, at least in my
mind.  So mo'e re grute is not another name for "2".

lojbab