Re: mo'e

>What do you get when you add 'one number' and 'one number'? 'Two numbers' or
>'one number'? (Please don't answer "yes"  :)

I get "two numbers".  Your arithmetic may vary %^).

>Ok. In that case, {mo'e lo namcu} is "some number", and {mo'e ci namcu}
>is meaningless, because {mo'e} takes a referent of one number, not several
>referents.

Actually, an operand can be an array, or a range so I see no reasson why
mo'e can only handle 1 number.  The only question is hjow to define
mathematics based on the "numbers" you create with mo'e.  For most cases
that are liable to come up in real usage, the ansswer is fairly well defined.

lojbab