Re: CONLANG: Esperanto/Latin

> Is it possible to receive these without an expensive radio? My radio
> has MW which covers the 963 and 558 frequencies but I don't seem
> able to get radio Finland (or whatever its called).

There are cheap radios that can receive shortwave. It's just very
difficult to find a particular frequency without digital tuning (or a
scale that one has calibrated oneself).

The MW frequencies might carry from Finnland to Britain late at night.
(Radio in Warsaw in Esperanto is audible on MW in the UK.)