loj

Re: poetry

For those that don't know, I made a rhyming dictionary of all gismu,
cmavo and rafsi a while ago that looks like this:

tu'a  land
vu'a  west of
xu'a  assert
zu'a  on the left of
ba    after
xadba half
steba frustration
fliba fail
jba   berry
zajba gymnast
damba fight
kanba goat
nanba bread
cenba vary
zenba increase
cinba kiss
tunba sibling

There is also gismu rhyming dictionary, that looks just like yours.
But from what I could see, you put in the CVCCV rhymes, but left out
the CCVCV ones, and they are as good as the former ones.

tcana station
zgana observe
ckana bed
mlana side
plana plump
cmana mountain
cpana upon
grana rod
srana pertain
===== 9
cabna now
zabna favorable
===== 2
bebna foolish
lebna take
===== 2

Of course, lujvo are a bit tougher to do, since you have to look up the
rafsi individually, but for all other purposes these dicts serve well, I
believe.

If anybody wants these, mail me.

co'o mi'e. goran.

--