Re: TECH: PROPOSED GRAMMAR CHANGE X1: BAI afterthought connectives

la djan cusku di'e

> So what about allowing "stag BO" as a new kind of joik-bo, side by side
> with the existing "joik BO" and "joik stag BO"?  That would allow its use in
> sumti, selbri, operands, and operators, but not elsewhere.  YACC does not
> complain.

"i stag BO" is already allowed as sentence connective so it seems that they
would be allowed everywhere that matters. I would be happy with that.

(Of course, change X2 would have to include "GI stag BO" side by side
with "GI joik BO" and "GI joik stag BO".)

Any connection of NUs is pretty nonsensical anyway, and I don't care much
for connection of tenses either. (It might be a good idea to eliminate
those altogether.) Is there any other connection that would be missing?

Jorge