Re: Let's calm down

la paulos cusku di'e

> Fellows, once in a while I feel certain tensions in some threads.

That's because we all feel very passionately about Lojban. :)

> I would like to break them with an unrelated question (though it
> is not specifically intended for that).
>
> What exactly is the "LogFest"? When and where does it take place?

It takes place every year on a weekend at the end of July or beginning
of August in Lojbab's place, near Washington DC. I went to the last
three, and enjoyed all of them, but the last one was the best because
(thanks mostly to Chris) there was a lot of conversation in Lojban,
rather than about Lojban.

Jorge