.y'ybu (was: Re: PLI: aspects of <clivu>)

la dn. cusku di'e

> > cohomihe la stivn
>
> .i.o'onai .igauko .y'ybu .etcbu na'e basti .iki'ubo lenugo'i cu mutce
> to'e frili te jimpe mi

I'll try to fix the problem with my ' key at home tonight (changing
keyboard layout, etc.), but if it doesn't work, I'll have to switch
to "h" when posting from there. Sorry...

(BTW, it's terribly cumbersome to use the apostrophe in a terminal
set to support accents, as I have to hit the ' key, then the space bar;
every time I do that I feel tempted to use And's heterography :-)

co'o mi'e paulos.

    Paulo S. L. M. Barreto  --  Software Analyst  --  Unisys Brazil
    Standard disclaimer applies ("I do not speak for Unisys", etc.)
                       e'osai ko sarji la lojban.