Re: RET: jeks in descriptions

coi doi kir.

> What
>
>     mi nelci lo cukta be fi la lem. .e la borxes.
>
> means? Does it mean that I like books by Lem and books by Borjes
> or that I like books written by Lem and Borjes together?

The former. .e is a logical connective, which effectively means that it
distributes in cases like this; the sentence is equivalent to

        mi nelci lo cukta be fi la lem. .ije mi nelci lo cukta be fi la
        borxes.

To talk about books written be Lem and Borges together, use the
non-logical connective {joi}:

        mi nelci lo cukta be fi la lem. joi la borxes.

(Actually, this says "I like at least one book by Lem and Borges."  Use
{lo'e} to get the other sense:

        mi nelci lo'e cukta be fi la lem. .e la borxes.)

co'o mi'e dilyn.