TRO: Subject Tags

la goran cusku di'e
> JBO:  or  T:  lojban text
> GEN:  or  G:  grammar discussion
> PLI:  or  U:  usage discussion
> LOJ:  or  L:  logic discussion
> CLI:  or  B:  beginner discussion
> RET:  or  Q:  question to the experienced (not restricted to beginners)
> LIN:  or  W:  whispers
> CPE:  or  R:  request for translation
> SNU:  or  C:  chat (bau la lojban. ju'o)
> VRC:  or  D:  general discussion (anything that won't fit)
> TRO:  or  A:  list administration and miscellanea

These tags are now much used, but little discussed.  (I had the
dam'des'time finding the above-quoted taglist.)  They seem like a great
idea to me.  Can we assume they are now standard?

The traffic volume on this list is amazing -- talk about massive
missives!  I need to limit my reading / responding, & tags like these
would be a big help, but only if we can rely on each other to use them.
Also, I think the taglist itself should be posted often enough to be
accessible.

By the way, thanks to all of you who worked on the Alanis Morissette
lyrics.  I'm still learning from what you-all have done.

co'o mi'e mark,l