email address change

I have a new email address:

    pbarreto@unisys.com.br

I would like that all mail directed to me be sent to the above address.
The current address <barreto%velahf@eccsa.tr.unisys.com> will be still
valid, but I'll signoff the Lojban list under this address very soon.

Don, please update my address for future rounds of the broken phone.
(no problem if they come to the current address, but I prefer the new
one).

P.S. I remember someone saying that a mail filter will block messages
containing something like <Unverified>. Some test mail messages I sent
to myself from the new address appear with that mark. I'll do some
more tests tonight, but this can be a problem. I don't have the filter
announcement anymore. Could the person who posted it contact me please?

    Paulo S. L. M. Barreto  --  Software Analyst  --  Unisys Brazil
    Standard disclaimer applies ("I do not speak for Unisys", etc.)
                       e'osai ko sarji la lojban.