Status of X proposals

X1 (stag+bo as non-logical connective).  Rejected; "ju'e" added as vague
connective, making ju'e+stag+bo the Right THing.

X2 (merging of bridi-tail and sentence forethought connection).  Accepted
by me; under consideration by Lojban Central.

X3 (jek as alternative to ek).  Rejected by Lojban Central.

X4 (GI+joik as non-logical gihek).  Rejected because GI is otherwise
always a forethought construct.  May be reconsidered with a different flag.

X5 (JOI in sumti only).  Rejected; restricts current language.

X6 (tense rearrangement of rules).  Still being considered by me.

--
John Cowan					cowan@ccil.org
		e'osai ko sarji la lojban.