Nick's latest draft of lujvo paper on my ftp site

The latest revision of Nick's lujvo paper in on my ftp site
ftp.access.digex.net /pub/lojbab
filename lujvopap.3  157K long

Since Cowan is planning a major rewrite of the paper for the reference
grammar, which will take a little time, I want to get this up for people
to take a look and catch any major technical problems.  (I also wanted
espcecially tomake sure Jorge had a chance to look at it before going
off line for a while, since he arguably is the reviewer most familiar
with previous drafts of the paper.

The paper is far too long to post to Lojban list, and is exptremely
technical - you WILL need a gismu list handy when reading the paper,
according to Nora.

lojbab