Re: Status of X proposals

>> Does this mean you have a grammar YACCed for this?
>
>Yes.  Nothing gets past me that hasn't been yacced, although most of the
>changes proposed by Jorge are Preparser-level.  Change X2 = 40, which I sent
>to you privately at your request, is at main level, and I urge you to approve
>it.

Unless it is further down in today's mail, I haven't yet gotten this.
I have 39 in my unprocessed backlog from the Thanksgiving mail dump
timeframe (I am now up to 3 levels of mail backlog %^(

>> Any comment/idea why Yahoo did not turn us up?  At least two other web searc
>> engines have us thoroughly ensconced and deliver us up under a lot of garbag
>> requests as well.
>
>I have no idea.

I have verified that we have had several dozen hits from Yahoo in the
last month, though I don't have dates, although few of them are from searches
- we are well ensconced in the languages and AI pages there, it appears.
Webcrawler is our major source of web-search hits, and boy does it find
us for almost anything it searches for, since it seems to pick up on every
word in the gismu list

lojbab