Re: RET: jeks in descriptions

Xorx:
> la kir cusku di'e
> > And another related question: is it a way to connect bridi inside
> > description? I mean something like
> >       * le broda gi'e brode ku
> There's {le broda je brode}, but that's a tanru.
> There is no way of doing it in standard Lojban.

I take it {le ge broda gi brode} is bad? I donAt see why it should be.

> And has a convention that lets him do it as {le nuxire broda gi'e
> brode}, but I will let him explain how that works, lest I be called a
> reformist. :)

1. {nu broda kei} has the place structure of {nunbroda}.
2. {nu xi ny} = {se xi ny nu}.
3. So to say *{le broda gie brode ku} you can use {le nu xi re broda
   gie brode [kei] [ku]} or {le se xi re broda gie brode [kei] [ku]}.

---
And