Re: sera'aku le'ala'ezo PLI mezoigy. not yet gy.

>> > i ki'u ma lu na co'a li'u naku smuni zoi gy no longer gy ?
>>
>> How about "mi ba'o na'e klama"?  "I since am other-than going".
>
>That's "I'm in the aftermath of non-going" i.e "I am going".
>But there is no indication of alreadyness. You might just as
>well say "mi ca'o klama". Why would "mi ba'o na'e klama" be any
>closer to "I'm already going" than to "I'm still going"? It only
>says that I'm going, after having been non-going.

I think that is why my version works - it considers already to be
"in the aftermath of not-yet-having gone" - the implication being that
"not yet" = "pu'o" (on the assumption that the event really will take place),
and "already" is just the aftermath of "not yet".

lojbab