Re: SNU: ki'e doi skot.

cu'u la paulos.
> Isn't there any provision for new gismu? I think words like "xorvo" are
> newly proposed, (so far) unofficial gismu. Or the existing list will be
> frozen also in number of words?

The existing list has already been frozen - for a couple of years.
Deletions are virtually unthinkable.  Additions are merely extremely
difficult or nearly impossible.  There are several leaders in the
community who automatically vote "no" on any new gismu proposal as a
matter of principle.  Considering that many people consider that a standard
of knowing the language consists of mastering the gismu list, it is true
that each addition to the list makes mastering the language harder.

lojbab