Re: sera'aku GEN: almost-PROPOSAL: intervals

>I'm not sure I understand this notion of an "anchored" interval.  However, we
> can
>specify how an interval is anchored WRT the time specified by postposing a PU
>after the ZEhA, thus:
>
>        ze'apu  a medium interval, extending before the referenced point
>        ze'aca  a medium interval, centered on the referenced point
>        ze'aba  a medium interval, extending after the referenced point
>
>Does this do what you want?

John, you understand what I mean by anchoring the interval quite well, but
this does not help, so far as I know, when trying to tcita a distance, as
in the examples being discussed.  We want "pu" a 6 month interval which is
extending before (an unspecified reference point) - or maybe we want
pu'o/co'a that same interval.   But puze'apu almost certianly groups
wrong likewise pu'oze'apu, and a variety of other formulations.  We have
too many things we are trying to attach to one tag:
that the space time reference is the default, not the tagged sumti
That the tagged sumti represents a distance from the reference.

These could be combined by saying:
the reference is the  interval represented by the taged sumti which is
immediately adjacent and preceding the space-time reference.

Which MAY be expressable as something like
puza lo nanca belipimu peze'apu
which may or may bot need some number of terminators in real sentences.

But I won'pretend to assume that the above works - does it indeed indicate
that the 1/2-year is ze'apu the reference?  Would po'uze'apu do better?

lojbab