Re: sera'aku GEN: almost-PROPOSAL: intervals

la dn joi la lojbab:
>>> I still read this as  a medium time before some 6 month period.
>>Surely the event should immediately follow PU and the distance immediately
>>follow ZA.
>It is possible to have
>complex tense-tagss that have multiple zi/za/zu/ze'i/ze'a/ze'u in them,
>and you do not want to rely on whichever the tense grammar makes to fall in
>final position to be the determining factor in deciding what specifically is
>the relationship of the sumti to everything else.

Is that an official position? Last time I asked nobody knew how to take
a sumti tagged by {puba'o}, for example. Is it governed by {pu} or by {ba'o}?
(Since the rules for those two are utterly different, the two choices give
drastically different meanings.) From what you say here, I take it that
it is governed by {pu}, is that right?

My interpretation has always been the one given by Don, by the way.
I interpret {pu <sumti> za <sumti>} the same as {puza} as a selbri
tcita, only with added precision in the origin and the size of the shift.

Jorge