Re: bnf and yacc

>where are the latest and greatest, truest and best bnf and yacc
>specification for lojban?

The version on the ftp and WWW pages is the official release.  But there are
now a dozen or so proposed changes sitting unapproved, as well as a set of
typo corrections to both the BNF and the YACC grammar, such that the official
version cannot any longer be called the "best" version - just the only one
worth looking at for now until we get a new approved version.

The baseline version of the moment is labelled 2.35.  I still am using 2.33
since the parsewr I have corresonds to that version, and there is at least
one way in which the 2.35 parser blows up that has not been debugged.
At last report, Cowan had numbered change proposals up to 2.45, with one of

the set rejected.  Only Cowan and maybe Veijo have seen a version of the
YACC grammar incorporating all the changes, and I am waiting for same myself
before casting my votes on the changes.  There is no parser that incorporates
the proposed changes, as far as I know.

lojbab