Comments on nobody.txt

A couple of comments on the logic paper:

1- Section 11 implicitly takes the view that {ro da poi broda} doesn't
   have existential import. With import, the rule that the quantifiers
   {ro} and {su'o} get interchanged when passing through a negation
   boundary breaks down. I agree with the paper, of course, but pc has
   said that that is not how things are defined in Lojban. (Also,
   example 11.11 is identical word for word to 11.4, so I don't understand
   the parenthetical remark saying that they are different.)

2- In Section 12, "ganai... ginai..." is translated a few times as
   "neither... nor...", which is wrong. It should be "either not...
   or not...". ("neither... nor..." would be "genai... ginai...".)

Jorge