TECH: magnitude

I have been kicking around the idea of a new cmavo of selma'o KI,
"ki'i'i" temporarily.  A sumti tcita involving this will be a specific
magnitude, thus:

1)	mi dansu le bisli ve'a ki'i'i lo mitre be li pa
	I dance on the ice over-interval one-meter.

2)	mi pu klama le zarci zi ki'i'i lo mentu be li reno
	I went to the store merely 20 minutes ago.

3)	mi pu klama le zarci zu ki'i'i lo mentu be li reno
	I went to the store fully 20 minutes ago.

This allows some nonsense, like "mi pu ki'i'i klama le zarci, which
calls for a magnitude but doesn't give one, and "mi dansu le bisli
be'a ki'i'i le co'e", which attaches a magnitude to a direction cmavo,
but still I think it works, and with no YACC changes.

Comments urgently solicited.

--
John Cowan						cowan@ccil.org
			e'osai ko sarji la lojban