Re: triangle?

I know it's poor etiquette to answer my own questions, but I figure
it's better than letting someone else bother.

I found Nick's handy lujvo list.

Seth> How would one say "triangle"?

"cibjgatai"

Seth> Actually, I need a word for "triangular tile".

How about "cibjgatapla"?  It really has more than three angles, but we
all get the idea, right?

Seth> What I'm actually trying to describe is a geodesic dome.  I came
Seth> up with "xabdabolbag" for dome.

Unsuprisingly complicated for a first attempt.  :)
"boldi'u" is in the list, but I like "boldru" better when reffering to
just a domed ceiling.

For my geodesic dome though, "boldi'u" is probably best.

Thus, I now have "le gunma bei cmaboldi'u cikortapla be'o" for
"a small geodesic dome".  It's a bit wordy, but it's describing quite
a bit and doesn't have the advantage of a precoined term.