Re: .i coi doi rodo

.i so'o da cpedu lo xe fanva be di'e mi
(sentence: several somethings/somebodies request that-which-is translation
of following-utterance from-me
Several people requested a translation of this:)

> > .i mi klama la .uesterkon. pe la paso. pe la teksas. .i mi
> > cliva ti ca le cabdei gi'e pacna lenu penmi dapoi lojbo .i ko
> > na spuda dei ki'u lenu mi ze'a na mritcidu .i di'u se ciska
> > cau le gi'uste ja ma'oste .i mi mutce gleki mu'i lenu lenu mi
> > lojbo kakne cu smuni la'edi'u
> >
> > co'o mi'e. goran.

sentence: I go to-that-named WesterCon associated-with that-named El Paso
[Watch out: Error: should say {pasos.}, not {paso.}] associated-with
that-named Texas
I'm going to the WesterCon in El Paso, Texas.

sentence: I leave this-here at-time that-described-as current-day and
hope the-described-event-of meet sb/sth-which-is lojbanic
I leave today and hope to meet some lojban people.

sentence: you-imperative not respond this-utterance with-reason:
that-described-as-event-of I medium-time-interval not mail-read
Don't respond because I won't be reading mail for a while.

sentence: last-utterance written lacking: that-described-as (gismu-list
or cmavo-list)
I wrote this without gismu and cmavo lists.

sentence: I very happy motive: that-described-as-event-of
(that-described-as-event-of lojbanic able) is-the-meaning-of
the-referent-of-the-last-utterance
I am very happy because that means that I can do some lojban.

goodbye I-am Goran.
Bye, Goran.

.i mi na djuno le du'u makau samjudri lo cabna ke lojbo selfi'i
(sentence: I not know that-described-as the-fact-of what-indirect-question
computer-address that-which-is current (lojbanic creations)
I don't know where is the current lojban archive.)

.i ko troci le nu terpre la vei,on. .a la lojbab. .a la djan.
(sentence: you-imperative try that-describe-as event-of ask
that-named Veijo or that-named Lojbab or that-named John
Try asking Veijo or Lojbab or John.)

.i ku'i roledi'u ca tcegunka
(sentence: contrast all-of-them now very-work
But all of them are very busy right now.)

co'o mi'e. goran.
(goodbye I-am Goran
Bye, Goran)

to .i mi pacna lenu mi srera noda toi
(open-paren sentence: I hope that-described-as-event-of I err nowhere
close-paren)
(I hope I didn't mess up.))