Have you all seen Wired?

This month Lojban is mentioned fairly extensively in Wired
magazine in an article about constructed languages.

For some reason they chose not to give any contact information,
even a web address, which is unusual for that magazine.

I heard about the article from Esperantist Don Harlow, who's
writing a letter to them asking them to print some www
addresses relevant to esperanto, lojban, and conlangs in
general -- maybe they'll print it and we'll get a spurt of hits
on the Lojban web site.

co'o mi'e kris.