Re: more update

4 more hours today (so far).  Now done through chap 5 which is approx
page 153/715.  And the next few chapters should be easier than the first ones.

What if anything is the significance of the html tag "math". Different
character set, or what?

typos

?/ chap 18 (Mex), before ex 6.2:
"in example 6.1 three" there should be a comma after "6.1"

Chap 2 after example 17.2, 2nd sentence "it" should be capitalized.

YACC - just before step 6 order of insertion "K, M, N" currently there
is a space after M before the comma.

[General question on the YACC - for print publishing we may want to make some
changes that need not be made to the net-published version, in order to save
paper.  In particular, the front matter probably has some unnecessary
redundancies like the baseline change numbers incorporated.  Low priority
question, since I've got awatys to go and have no idea what can be deleted.
But some of the stuff is in there for computer display purposes in fixed font,
and will probably look weird in proportional font.]

Chap 9, ex. 8.4, remove space before comma

Chap4 section 4, examples are numbered as if they were section 3.  Renumber

Chap 11, duplicate example 7.6.  Renumber  to 7.7, and 7.8.

    Example includes name "ajnctain", should be ainctain.

Chap 2 duplicate example 15.12 renumber to 15.13, 15.14
That's Chap *12*

Chap 18 (Mex) duplicate example 4.5 etc. renumber
  to 4.7

    duplicate example 3.9 renumber to 3.10

Chap 19 ex 10.6-10.10 duplicate, renumber

      no example 11.3, duplicate 11.4, renumber first to 11.3

ch 5 in 6.8-6.12, inconsistency could be confusing.  6.9 and 6.10 reverse
the order of girl and beautiful with no explanation.  No change made yet
since I don't knwo which order you would prefer for all of them.

chap 5 after 6.22 "blu" should be "blue"
     after 6.22, renumber two examples to 6.23, 6.24

lojbab