me visiting Italy [CROSSPOST]

[sorry for crossposting]

I will be in Italy 25 Ag. - 15 Sett. If anyone would like to
meet to talk about lingue logiche or lingue artistiche (o
giocare a tre sette...), please email me. [NB my italian is not
good enough for serious extended conversation.]

I will be in the Pistoia/Firenze area Lun. 25 Ag. - c. Sab. 30
Ag. Thereafter I will be in Calabria on the coast of golfo di
Squillace, near Catanzaro Lido, & without transport. My sojourn
in Calabria threatens to contain periods of extraordinary
tedium, so I would particularly welcome the opportunity to
meet glossopoeisti then.

Needless to say, anyone passing at other times through the
northwest of England is cordially invited to contact me and
seek me out.

--And Rosta