Free lojban software

Hi,

A little late for use with IRC during logfest, but
I've finally got around to making my Lojban Notepad
software available.  It's basically a scratchpad
window where you can paste lojban text and proceed
to look up words you don't know with a keystroke.
Also good for composing lojban, too.  But you can't
load and save files; just cut and paste from other
apps.

It's a pretty primitive Visual Basic program for
Windows.  You don't need VB to run it though.

The zip file is 1MB, and it's available at
http://www.quetzal.com/lojnote/

I am not 100% sure it will work as packaged for
people without visual basic -- I may not have
included the right DLLs.  Please let me know if
you have problems and I'll send you the DLLs you
need and update the archive.

Note that the largest part of this archive is
actually a MS Access database containing all the
words in Lojban.  If you have Access or VB you
might be able to put this to other uses as well.

co'o mi'e kris

--
                     ____
 Chris Bogart        \  /  http://www.quetzal.com