Lojban book international orders - possibility of reduced shipping

costs
In the announcement of the Lojban book, we are forced to assume no economies
in sending out orders to people, and international mail rates are quite
expensive for a book that likely will weigh 1.5 kilos.

There is a possibility that, if we can identifiy trustworthy people in some of
the countries from which our orders are received, we can ship several books
tot hat person who can remail them at lower local mail rates.  If anyone is
willing to serve such a role, please contact me.  If we can do this, the
charges for shipping and handling will be reduced accordingly and we will
either credit your balance with LLG or charge your credit card a reduced
amount at the time of shipping.  (Remailing individuals will of course be
reimbvursed for their postage costs in some mutually agreeable way.)

The most likely countries for this benefit will be the UK and Australia, since
each country has several active Lojbanists there.

lojbab