Re: Problems with Abstraction

> >> If you want "everything is not-eaten" then maybe:
> >>
> >> mi na citka roda
> >> I not-eat each something
> >> I don't eat everything
> >
> >That means "not everything is eaten by me; something is not
> >eaten by me".

Ok - I'm new here, and this is topic may be way out of the
league of a beginner (me), but wouldn't this mean "I don't eat
anything"?
i.e. mi citka roda
I eat each thing (each thing is eaten by me)

mi na citka roda
I eat each thing [negated] (each thing is not eaten by me)

To say "mi na citka roda" means "I don't eat everything; something
is not eaten by me" seems english-centric (not meant as an insult).
It would seem that what you would want to say is the equivalent of
"some things are not eaten by me" using a specific cmavo(s)
for "some things."  Or is/are there no cmavo(s) to mean "some things?"