Re: What's going on here?

Geoff said:

<< In cases where a concept is especially difficult to express briefly in a
 native language, we generally just borrow the word or phrase that
 expresses it from the other language. It will be interesting to see if
 there are any such Lojbanic phrases that anyone will find useful enough to
 quote a lot, or eventually borrow and adapt. This process of
 word-borrowing has been going on forever and English must be the king of
 borrowing words. >>

This is already happening, on a small level, as I use "ko'o" regularly to
replace "him or her" and such.  So far I can only use it in writing or
speaking to myself or the several others to whom I have explained to concept.
 It _has_ been useful, and is a much simpler and quicker expression.

karis.