Re: book orders

> The count is 111 books paid for, 146 spoken for.  We are around 1/3 of
> the way to the break-even point, probably a little less after all the
> shipping cost are taken care of.

> Not bad given the negligible advertising that has taken place, but a
long
> way to go before we can finance the next Lojban book.

Maybe Chris Bogart, who seems to be an active participant here, could
put an ad at the top of his famous Web page (wink-wink, nudge-nudge).  I
see links to it (his constructed lang page) all the time.

Rik.From LOJBAN@CUVMB.CC.COLUMBIA.EDU Thu Nov  6 12:40:03 1997
        for <cowan@LOCKE.CCIL.ORG>; Thu, 6 Nov 1997 12:39:34 -0500 (EST)