A few questions/comments after 16 hours of study

My first attempt at a publicly asked question... :-)

mo tavla zo'e lojban

Alternatively... Does anyone speak lojban?

(Or perhaps, it could be literally translated as  Provide an example of an
entity that speaks lojban about some subject.)

Or more precisely is anyone fluent enough to actually think in the
language? Perhaps that could be asked as?

mo pensi lojban

but I guess that means more, provide an entity that thinks about lojban.

I guess a better phrase might be

zo'e sidbo zo'e (some sumti that represents the set of possible lojban
speaker/thinkers)

One thing I noticed about "mo" is it seems remarkably like a unification
variable from prolog. But is it only intended to return a single value or
can it also be used to request of the set of all values that satisfy the
condition specified by the bridi?

Perhaps I should finish reading the grammar before asking these questions,
but there is some advantages in not thinking I'm completely alone in this.
(I hope no one minds, also I hope someone's listening as well...)

I'm sure I'll have some more questions in the near future.

Thanks,
diane / dai'an (?)