Re: le/lo

 And:
>(Based on actual usage, though, they do seem to generally
>be used as singulars. I, though, would recommend using lo/le
>for plurals, and for singulars and by default using loi/lei.)

To make true the wrong in my opinion but often made claim
that Lojban does not mark number, loi/lei _should_ be the
natural default gadri, but in practice lo/le are used as default.

(I know that lo/le are not always singular, but they always refer
individually. Plural is often used in other languages to refer
collectively.)

lo/le always entail loi/lei respectively, but the converse
is not true. Perhaps it is malglico to use lo/le as the default
for single referents (especially le), but it is a malglico that
comes from the very inception of the language, since
obviously lo/le are morphologically less marked than loi/lei.

co'o mi'e xorxes