From the cheering section ;-)

Sort of sung to the tune of "Sandman" (send me a dream):

Lojbab, send me a book.
Make sure it's really worth more than one look.
Make sure the pages are where they should be.
It's not as heavy as my CRT.

Lojbab, send be a tome.
Have it delivered direct to my home.
I like to read with the book in my lap.
My desktop system keeps squashing me flat.

Lojbab, I read lying down.
The CRT keeps making me frown.
'Cause when I hold it up over my head,
I soon wake up in a hospital bed.

My computer is heavy to lug,
and when I trip I get squashed like a bug.
That's not to mention the bills that come due
each time I ruin a new CPU.

So Lojbab send me, please, please send me a book.

fanmo

(I tried doing the last line in lojban, but the best I got was:
ko cu benji i. ko cu benji lo cukta ku mi
and that doesn't even include a couple of pe'u's)