Re: Turkish proverbs

Robin:
>Rick performs those actions which Alice will not perform

Jorge:
>la rik cu gasnu le se rivbi be la alis

pe'i this could mean that Rick steals Alice's car.  Rick causes an event =
to occur, which is an event Alice tries to avoid.  I think you need =
Alice as the x1 of gasnu also, in some way, like:

  la rik cu gasnu da poi la alis. temu'iku na gasnu

ni'o

Trying to find a better way to phrase this, I thought of an odd idea:

Is it possible to say:

    le se gasnu be naku

to mean

    (*?)le na se gasnu=20

I know this is very user-friendly usage -- NOT!   But I'm curious if =
it's meaningful.  If so, the poi phrase can be made into a le+sumti:

  la rik cu gasnu le se gasnu be la alis bei temu'iku be naku

(I'm going through these gymnastics trying to keep temu'iku to the left
of na, which seems significant here...)

co'o mi'i kris