multiple ce`u (was: Re: whether (was Re: ni, jei, perfectionism)

John to Lojbab:
> > The statement is appreciation of Beauty, in all of its
> > ramifications - the relationship between people and beautiful things and
> > apsects and aesthetic standards.
>
> Yes, then your "le ka melbi" does mean "le ka ce'u melbi ce'u ce'u ce'u".

I forgot the possibility of this in my reply to Lojbab. I must
say, I have no idea what, say, {le ka ce`u melbi ce`u zo`e zo`e}
means.

I also find it rather worrying that every single empty sumti
within a ka clause could in principle be filled with a ce`u.
And the only way to disambiguate is to fill every single
sumti! Bloody hell!

--And