Book misprints, anyone?

Well, with almost 100 of the ordered books mailed out, i have just gotten
a first report of a defective book.  Hopefully it is unique, but I will
ask others to let me know if they get a bad one as well.  The bad copy
was missing most, but not all of page 93, andhad 2 other similar, mostly
blank pages.

WE also have the first reported silly typo that should have been caught by the
20 odd people who checked for such things.  On pg 17 there is a reference to
"section 1.7" for information on "xu".  That is not the correct reference.
The index correctly shows "xu" discussed on page 23,and elsewhere.

I beg for patience from those still awaiting their copies.  I am getting them
out as fast as I can.

lojbab
----