Re: functions

>It sounds like it's about time for a word frequency study of existing =
>text.  The tricky part would be that it would be most useful to count =
>rafsi and their associated gismu together, and to properly break up =
>compound cmavo (i.e. lenu -> le nu).

There is frequency data up until three years ago when I stopped
keeping up with my mail.  There is separate frequency data on rafsi used in
lujvo, both proposed and in actual usage, but this has not been combined
with frequency sata for the lujvo themselves.

The gismu frequency data is given in the gismu list itself, as a number
starting approximately in column 160.

lojbab
----