Re: Knowledge and Belief

> Could you provide an English gloss for <le kavbu cu
> djuno lo du'u le renro ba'o renro le bolci>, I cannot
> figure out quite what you meant.

"The catcher knows that the pitcher threw the ball."

Steven has suggested replacing {ba'o} with {mo'u},
which might be better.  He has also suggested replacing
{djuno} with {sidbo} & {du'u} with {nu}, which I think
is ridiculous; in my scenario, I *saw* the catcher
catching the pitch, so I feel justified in saying that
the catcher *knows* that the pitch happened.  But
Steven would have us believe that knowledge is such a
purely internal state that only the catcher hi/rself
can say anything about what the catcher knows.

co'omi'e markl.