doi fraxinus communis

>fe'oca'emi'e tricrfraksizeicecmu .iji'a ca'emi'e .aclin.

Does 'tricrfraksizeicecmu' work as one word? I suspect it would fall
apart - if it falls apart at the 'zei' that's not really a problem,
because 'tricrfraksi zei cecmu' is valid and equally meaningful (though
cecmu != kampu); but I can't work out if it mightn't fall apart
somewhere else.

On another point, I would prefer tricrfraksinu to tricrfraksi. There's
no rule about how to do this, but IMHO arbitrarily docking a syllable
off the word is naughty.

Best
        Colin
|     Colin Fine    66 High Ash, Shipley, W Yorks. BD18 1NE, UK       |
|  Tel: 01274 592696/0976 635354  e-mail:  colin@kindness.demon.co.uk |
|        "Don't just do something! Stand there!"                      |
|              - from 'Behold the Spirit' (workshop)                  |