Re: cmavo word order

cu'u la rob

>le mo'u zdani cu po'ayfa'u  - "the expired house fell to pieces"

It should be {po'arfa'u} or {pojyfa'u}.

>|---sumpti--| |--selbri--|
>
>If my diagramming seems correct here, would <le zdani mo'u> have a
>different meaning?

In {le zdani mo'u} the tense is detached from the sumti. There
is an elided {ku} between them: {le zdani ku mo'u}. {mo'u} becomes
a tense/aspect for the main bridi.

>Would the glosses "the completed house", "the fulfilled
>house", and "the ended house" all work for <le mo'u zdani>?

It is something that is ending its being a house, not a house
that has been completely built, as those glosses suggest.

co'o mi'e xorxes