Re: Knowledge & Belief

la mark. spuda la stivn. di'e

> > I am asserting that it is not possible to directly know
> > that some else knows something.
>
> That means that "djuno" can *never* be used (truthfully)
> except with a first-person x1.  That REALLY limits *its*
> utility!  Can that be right?

la markl. cusku di'e

You see, Steven, I'm not the only one who interpreted your
argument in that fashion....

If {djuno} really requires a first-person x1, then the x1
sumti should've been taken out of the place structure
altogether & put into the gismu definition, with places
renumbered thusly:

x1 (du'u) is known-to-me/us about x2 by epistemology x3