lujvo forming

coi,

I'm trying to learn how to make lujvo. From reading the material on
the web, I guess as my first step I should make a tanru, and then
collapse it into a single words, using the gismus' combining forms
and any additional letters necessary to keep the word morphologically
correct.

However, I feel confused about what to do regarding cmavo which may
exist in the tanru. For example, say I wish to make a lujvo to
represent a "quantum irregularity", I might use as the tanru:
<kantu di'inai>.

So, would ka'udi'inai work as a lujvo for that tanru?

Rob Z.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
-- Groucho Marx