knowledge and belief

I was talking with Nora about the knowledge thread.  the xistence of the
epistemolgy place means that "djuno" probably means "is convinced that"
as much as "knows".  "djuno would overlap "birti" more than "krici"
except for the emotive nature of birti.  "birti" might more clearly
be glossed as "trusts that".  Nora cited the example of PGP keys,
where one may "know" a key for someone via some means, but the key
could still be wrong, with "birti" applyiong to the trustedness of the key.

Someone who knows PGP better than I do, could probably explain this better.

lojbab
----