Re: Summary so far on DJUNO

At 03:51 PM 2/18/98 -0800, you wrote:
>> In addition, I think that there is some extent that people want
>> baseline to mean simply not changeable by "Central" for any reason,
>> including even rectification.
>
>If there is anyone on this list who thinks that clarifying the
>original intent of a clearly ambiguous baseline definition would
>violate the spirit of the baseline, let him speak now.  I am
>certainly not of that opinion.

Since this ambiguity only seems to appear some but not all people on
this list, I say leave it well enough alone. Let us try and use the
damn thing and then complain about it later.

Rob Z.
"...That no government, so called, can reasonably be
trusted for a moment, or reasonably be supposed to have
honest purposes in view, any longer than it depends wholly
upon voluntary support."
--- Lysander Spooner,
    No Treason: the Constitution of No Authority