Re: UNCLASSIFIED:-Re: more epistemic perversity

>Hi there ... Unfortunately I have neither ftp, nor internet web access
>[bloody firewalls 8-/ ].
>Is it possible to request files from the list server, or else for you to
>send me a copy of the Lojban file(s).
>
>Thanks, --OH.
>[The "UNCLASSIFIED:-" on the front is another nice example of why my access
>is painful]

I think that I understand your problem - I have worked in a classified
environment myself.

Unfortunately the files on the ftp server amount to around 27 Meg give or
take a few Meg, and I don't think I want to try sending such a message
even if I knew how.

I believe that there exists email addressesthat you can send ftp requests to
and they will make the ftp query and send you the file via email.  I would
not doubt that there are similar mechanisms for obtaining Web sites info.
I am forwarding a copy of this reply to two other people who might know how
to do this.

lojbab
----