Re: Translation Exercise (from ConLang)

>la djulian. fu di'e fanxa
>
>> le nanmu goi by.
>
>I think that 'goi' can only be used with the KOhA series.  '.abu' and 'by.'
>can
> just be used without assignment.

But there is no restriction against assigning them using "goi" and I would
consider this reasonable, especially if there are multiple plausible
referents for .abu and by.  If djef is talking to djim, and I want to use
a pronoun for each of them, I can use goi to assign them to ko'a and ko'e
or to fy. and my. (based on final consonant, since "dy" would be
ambiguous).  If I just used fy. or my. without assigning them, I would
expect confusion; likewise if I used dy.

lojbab