properties and locations

Other places that seem to have an attraction for properties
are location places. Are the following sentences good Lojban?

        le bitmu cu klama le ka blabi kei le ka xunre
        The wall goes to being white from being red.

        le bitmu cu jibni le ka blabi
        The wall is close to being white.

        le bitmu cu darno le ka blabi
        The wall is far from being white.

        le bitmu cu jbini le ka blabi kei joi le ka xunre
        The wall is between being white and being red.

        le bitmu cu zvati le ka blabi
        The wall is at being white.

        mi punji le bitmu le ka blabi
        I put the wall at being white.

Some of these have actually been used (e.g. {jibni}). If they're
not kosher Lojban, what would be a better way to say those
things?

If they are acceptable, then we have three ways of saying more
or less the same thing:

        le bitmu cu ponse le ka blabi
        The wall possesses whiteness.

        le bitmu cu zvati le ka blabi
        The wall is at whiteness.

        le bitmu cu ckaji le ka blabi
        The wall has whiteness.

Nothing wrong with variety, of course, and they might develop
into subtle different nuances of meaning. I'm still not sure whether
it is good or not that places for possessions and for locations
can be used for properties. On the one hand, it does make the
words somewhat polysemous. On the other hand, we don't seem
to have easy alternatives to say some of those things. What do
others think about this?

co'o mi'e xorxes